The Zepher is available as an oven with a stainless mesh belt or a pin conveyor.
The mesh belt is ideal for constant changing dimensions or a mix of circuit boards while the pin conveyor is more suitable for double sided boards and for automatic transfer from pick and place machine or to other units within the production line.
Adjusting the width of the pin conveyor is just a matter of seconds.
Offering the two models DIMA offers the ideal solution for tin/lead soldering of printed circuit board and other electronic assemblies. The oven can also be used as a curing oven.
- The Company
- Systems & Software
- Automatic SMT Mounting
- Semi-Auto SMT Mounting
- Optical Inspection
- Automatic Screen Printing
- Manual and Semi-Auto Screen Printing
- Medium-High Volumes Soldering
- Small-medium Volumes Soldering
- Automation & Soldering Lines
- Conformal Coating
- Board & Stencil Cleaning
- Laser Marking
- Depaneling & Laser Cutting
- Odd-shape Mounting
- X-Ray Inspection
- Dry Cabinets
- Ionic Contamination tester
- Software & Factory Integration
- Tech Support