Over recent years JUKI machines have been equipped with the very highly reliable mechanical feeders to ensure a stable component feeding process. JUKI is now taking their feeders to the next level and we are proud to introduce the new electrical feeders (ETF) which allow even more flexibility and speed.These feeders are compatible with the Super High-speed Mounter FX-3 as well as the new IC placer KE-3020.
On the FX-3 you can mix mechanical and electrical feeder trolleys to run a mixed environment to get maximum flexibility and follow JUKI’s philosophy of lowest cost of ownership.
The brand new design of the ETF includes some enhancements which will gain speed, flexibility for more component capacity as well as advanced feeder handling.
• Motor driven ETF can feed sensitively for ultra small components, running both steadily and fast
• Change the feed pitch on the feeder by using the appropriate buttons
• Feeder status shown on display by lighting of LED and seven segment LED
• LED shows feeder positions when running the machine 12mm feeders are the same size as 8mm feeders, enabling you to put more 12mm on a feeder trolley
• No need to stop the machine to replenish components when using the splicing function!
Reduce down time! You can easily replenish components anytime!
• You can change any tape feeder safely while still running the machine
• Automatic corrections of feeding pick position on the feeder itself. Component centering variance will be communicated to each of the feeders and will correct pick positions for stable pick and therefore increase the opportunity to pick simultaneously
• Referring to the production programme ETF will issue a warning when a wrong feeder or wrong pitch is detected.
Feeder operation panel will show an alert for a wrong feeder or for one running low on components
• Also available for the feeder intelligence system IFS-X2
For more information: www.jas-smt.com